New York State Attorney General Letitia James will be the Keynote for our Long Island Legacy Gala 2022!
Select any of the following to purchase a ticket to our online Zoom event to be held on Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 2:30pm or become a sponsor or journal ad contributor to our annual fund raiser!
We will also be honoring the civil rights, human rights and humanitarian legacies of:
* Mustapha Senghore, Posthumously for his Legacy of Humanitarianism
* Sandra Townsend, Lifetime Achievement Award
* Herbert Thorpe, Tuskegee Airman
* Reynard Burns, Long-term Dedicated Member of the NAACP
* Gene Burnett, Retired Police Officer and Advocate
* William Ford, Justice of the Courts
* Joshua Chan, Youth Activist